renseignement

Forum zum Pojekt: bILDA -
"bil"liger "DA"-Wandler mit ILDA ISP Ausgang

Moderator: afrob

Gesperrt
lolo010

renseignement

Beitrag von lolo010 » So 20 Jun, 2004 7:22 pm

salut möchte ich wissen, ob es platiniert, das auf www.laser-linux.org vorstellt funktioniert, und wenn er einfacher, der dieses mit Galvanometer und Laserdioden platiniert oder wenn er dort hat andere, platiniert, das mit danke für Ihre Antwort gehen

lolo010

renseignement

Beitrag von lolo010 » Fr 02 Jul, 2004 9:59 pm

hello has all I would like creer platinizes it which on www.linux-laser.org my question and can one replace the microcontrollor an2135sc by another microcontrollor bus am in France and I cannot order it in German thank you in advance :D

afrob
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: RayComposer NET und RayComposer USB
Beitrag von afrob » Fr 02 Jul, 2004 10:24 pm

Hello!

No, you can't replace the AN2135SC by another Microcontroller. I don't think that Brantechnolgy won't sell to France. Have you asked them via email? You can also try to contact the french sales offices listed on www.cypress.com, but they usually don't like to sell small quantities.

Greetings,
Afrob

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » Fr 02 Jul, 2004 10:42 pm

ok a question the micocontrollor I must program it if I understood well on the site and there is that this turntable + galvanometre+ laser it is well that thank you in advance :D

afrob
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: RayComposer NET und RayComposer USB
Beitrag von afrob » Fr 02 Jul, 2004 11:17 pm

Anonymous hat geschrieben:ok a question the micocontrollor I must program it if I understood well on the site
You don't need a seperate programming hardware. Just issue the programming command once, as describe on the webpage, and it will program itself.
Anonymous hat geschrieben:and there is that this turntable + galvanometre+ laser it is well that
Umm, I don't understand this sentence. A turntable is a device for playing music records, isn't it? :)
bILDA can't drive galvanometers directly. You need a seperate galvanometer driver circuit which amplifies the signals that bILDA generates.

lolo010

Beitrag von lolo010 » Sa 03 Jul, 2004 9:05 am

ok and or I can find this kind of electronic plate bus bilda presente that this electronic turntable mercy

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „OpenProject: bILDA“