Spaghetti Laser Show Software

Allgemeine Fragen zu Lasershow Software und Show-Programmierung.
carmangary
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 30K RGB scanner, RIYA DAC, Moncha DAC, iShow DAC, Sound Card DAC, EasyLase DAC, PopelScan DAC, Spaghetti, Mamba, 15K scanner, 20K scanner, red lasers, green lasers, blue lasers, purple lasers
Spaghetti Laser Show Software

Beitrag von carmangary » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 2:25 pm

Hallo. Mein Name ist Gary und morgens, die zu diesem Forum neu sind. Ich möchte informierte Sie von der freien Laser Erscheinen-Software, daß ich geschrieben habe. Es wird Spaghetti und z.Z. Arbeiten genannt und wird mit dem Moncha DAC geprüft. Ich habe auch Unterstützung für EasyLase und RIYA Dacs aber hinzugefügt, da ich nicht diese Kleinteile ich habe, habe nicht sie wirklich geprüft, um zu sehen, wenn es O.K. funktioniert. Ich möchte Unterstützung für andere Kleinteile außerdem hinzufügen. Besuchen Sie bitte meine Webseite zu mehr Information und die neueste Version zu downloaden. Ich aktualisiere sie ziemlich häufig (manchmal einmal täglich) so Unterhalt überprüfend auf neue Versionen. Einige Leute konnten sich wundern, warum ich freie Laser Erscheinen-Software schreibe. Der Grund ist, weil ich ein Software-Entwickler bin und nicht mit den Kosten anderer Laser Erscheinen-Software glücklich war. So entschied ich, meine Selbst zu schreiben. Ich habe entschieden, ihn zu anderen für freies zu geben, damit sie es auch verwenden können, um Erscheinen zu bilden. Ich hoffe, daß ein Tag dort ein Bündel freie Erscheinen sind, daß wir aller Anteil mit meiner Software können.

-----------------------
Original English version

Hi. My name is Gary and am new to this forum. I'd like to let you know of the free laser show software that I have been writing. It is called Spaghetti and currently works and is tested with the Moncha DAC. I have also added support for EasyLase and RIYA Dacs but since I don't have that hardware I have not actually tested it to see if it works OK. I would like to add support for other hardware as well.

Please visit my webpage for more information and to download the latest version. I update it quite frequently (sometimes once a day) so keep checking for new versions.

Some people might wonder why I am writing free laser show software. The reason is because I am a software developer and wasn't happy with the cost of other laser show software. So, I decided to write my own. I have decided to give it to others for free so that they can also use it to make shows. I hope that one day there are a bunch of free shows that we can all share using my software.
Zuletzt geändert von carmangary am Sa 21 Mär, 2009 1:09 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
http://www.hingednewt.com - Home of Spaghetti

guido
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Easylase, Netlase, Laser von 1..15W.
Entwickler von Dynamics + Mamba X4 .
Lasershow Hard / Software .
English

Beitrag von guido » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi,

thanks for this Software. Its no Problem to post in English.
Its for the most of us better to read than the Result of a
Translating Engine :-)

Welcome to Laserfreak...whats your Name ??

Greetings
Guido

fl-consult
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: ... seit dem 22.12.2012 nur noch passives Mitglied im Forum!

Spaghetti

Beitrag von fl-consult » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 6:08 pm

@ Guido: Ich glaube sein Name ist Gary :lol: :twisted:

.... Hi. My name is Gary and am new to this forum. I'........

Grüße, Frank

ChrissOnline
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Software: HE-Laserscan 5
Projektor: 3x RGB

Re: English

Beitrag von ChrissOnline » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 6:18 pm

Guido hat geschrieben:most of us
Bild

Sehr sehr geil, Frank... *kicher*

--

Hi Gary, welcome to laserfreak.net.
Mein aktueller Projektor: CLB-8 V10 Showlaser-System

contact23
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Live-Lasersystems Silver Gene

Beitrag von contact23 » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 6:24 pm

Hello,

nice work! Thanks! It´s realy easy to use.
I have not try it with the easylase now, but in preview mode it looks like good.
with this software i can load mouch frames and switch easy from one to the other.

greetz Matthias
GM-Electronics.at

guido
Cris

Beitrag von guido » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 7:02 pm

Sorry, Garry... i was too fast

@Chris....ich lese immer nur jedes Dritte Wort :-)

carmangary
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 30K RGB scanner, RIYA DAC, Moncha DAC, iShow DAC, Sound Card DAC, EasyLase DAC, PopelScan DAC, Spaghetti, Mamba, 15K scanner, 20K scanner, red lasers, green lasers, blue lasers, purple lasers
Beitrag von carmangary » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 8:02 pm

Thank you. I will post in English since the Babelfish translator probably does a bad job. If you reply to me please reply in English, if possible. Otherwise I will have a hard time understanding you. I don't speak German, unfortunately.

jokakilla
Beitrag von jokakilla » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 11:20 pm

Hi Gary,
good job. I've tested your software with my easylase. The preview looks good but the galvos doesn't move. It even makes no difference if the easylase is connected or not.

One question ;)
Where did you get the name? Is it an allusion to the sourcecode? :wink:
Just kidding....

Let me know if I can help you to get this thing work.

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Do 20 Mär, 2008 12:24 am

I am sorry that the EasyLase does not work. Unfortunately, without hardware it is hard to know why not. I will take another look and see if I see anything wrong. If anyone reading this has an EasyLase that I can borrow for testing that would be great!

I named it Spaghetti because sometimes laser lines look like a bunch of spagehtti on the wall. I try hard to keep my program from having spaghetti code! So far so good.

carmangary
EasyLase might work now

Beitrag von carmangary » Do 20 Mär, 2008 1:14 am

I made some changes to the EasyLase driver. Maybe it will work now. If you try it out please let me know how it goes. The new version is 1.2.0.1.

jokakilla
Beitrag von jokakilla » Do 20 Mär, 2008 8:51 am

If I change to Easylase in the setting, I get an unhandled exception :(
easylase.dll not found HRESULT: 0x8007007E.
Hm where are the programfiles? c:\Programs ? Can't find them.
Maybe I just have to copy the the dll into the programdirectory.

Code: Alles auswählen

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.DllNotFoundException: Die DLL easylase.dll: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
   bei Spaghetti.Drivers.EasyLaseDriver.EasyLaseGetCardNum()
   bei Spaghetti.Drivers.EasyLaseDriver.Initialize()
   bei Spaghetti.Drivers.DacDriver.GetDriver(DacHardware dacHardware)
   bei Spaghetti.ScannerSettingsForm..ctor()
   bei Spaghetti.ShowDesignerForm.scannerSettingsToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Do 20 Mär, 2008 12:39 pm

Oops! This is because I changed the directory structure. I will fix that tonight and put a new version out. Thanks for letting me know about this problem.

Honestly, I don't know where the program files get installed! haha. I am using the installer that is part of VisualStudio and I have no control where they go. Eventually, I want to use a better installer that I have more control over. If you do a search for Spaghetti.exe on your harddrive you should be able to find it. There is a "Drivers" folder with it and those dlls should be copied into the same directory as the Spaghetti.exe file.

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 12:36 am

Hi again. The above bug should be fixed now. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

I also added support for the Lumax DAC. Are there any Lumax users here?

die-zunge

Beitrag von die-zunge » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 1:54 am

hi
yes i have 1 lumax and 2 easylase
uwe

jokakilla
Beitrag von jokakilla » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi,
here is a video. the program crashes when i press play show.

http://www.janthiemo.de/laser/fehler.swf

Perhaps it's an handling error?

There is no spaghetti.exe on my pc. I can't find any files. If I could find the exe file i would use dis# to watch your dll call ;) (if you haven't used an obfuscator :D)

Maybe I can help you with the dll calls? I've already written some c# code for the easylase.dll

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 12:58 pm

Thanks for your help. When you bring up the Scanner Settings form does it do anything? When you select EasyLase your projector should display a test pattern on the wall for you to adjust. Does it display the test pattern?

jokakilla
Beitrag von jokakilla » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 2:29 pm

No the projector doesn't show any output.

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 8:17 pm

I found and fixed bugs in the EasyLase and Lumax drivers. Please try the new version (1.3.0.1) and let me know how it goes.
Thanks,
Gary

jokakilla
Beitrag von jokakilla » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi,
yeah output of the test frames in the scanner settings works reliably!

unfortunately it doesn't when i play a show. sometime it crashs the way it did in my video.

up to now it's not reproduceable because i haven't discovered which adjustment is responsible for the bug.

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Fr 21 Mär, 2008 11:03 pm

I am glad that we are at least making progress!

Does the error box provide any additional information? Please send me an email at carmangary at msn.com since that will make it easier to correspond. I will continue to track down the problems until it works perfectly.

Thanks

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » So 30 Mär, 2008 4:07 am

Hi laser freaks. I have added more featureas to Spaghetti. I have an audio file view to see the wave. And I added a color effect. It is not a very exciting effect but it is a start to much more.

Has anyone tried using Easylase, Lumax, or Riya? I don't get much feedback from users. If feedback continues to be low I may stop adding updates to my website and just update it every few months or so.

amino
Beitrag von amino » Mo 21 Apr, 2008 12:29 pm

Start program-->File-->New project...-> OK --> PROBLEM

Why?

--
Amino from Poland
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

amino
Beitrag von amino » Mo 21 Apr, 2008 12:36 pm

Next problem...
Lumax is connected to computer.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at Spaghetti.Drivers.LumaxDriver.Lumax_SendFrame(Int32 deviceHandle, LumaxPoint[] lumaxPoints, Int32 pointCount, Int32 scanSpeed, Int32 updateFashion, Int32& timeToWait)
   at Spaghetti.Drivers.LumaxDriver.SendFrame(Frame frame, Int32 pointsPerSecond, ScannerSettings scannerSettings)
   at Spaghetti.ScannerSettingsForm.SendFrame(ScannerSettings scannerSettings)
   at Spaghetti.ScannerSettingsForm.dacHardwareChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Spaghetti
    Assembly Version: 1.3.2.0
    Win32 Version: 1.3.2.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ami/Ustawienia%20lokalne/Apps/2.0/J23GW1JM.P96/KZ3O4ZOW.W7V/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0003_e889e4f27bafa7cd/Spaghetti.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Interop.WMPLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ami/Ustawienia%20lokalne/Apps/2.0/J23GW1JM.P96/KZ3O4ZOW.W7V/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0003_e889e4f27bafa7cd/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.21022.8 built by: RTM
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

[/list]
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

dj-noboddy
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: [color=#00FF00]2x Satelit @ 532nm 80mW K12n //[/color]1x RGB @ [color=#BF0040]170mW 658nm[/color]/[color=#00FF00]100W 532nm[/color]/[color=#4000BF]150mW 445nm[/color]
Phoenix3/Mamba 2.5/Pango/HeLs Voll/LDS2009
Beitrag von dj-noboddy » Mo 21 Apr, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey, great work so far.

Waht I realy like is the "Audio waveform visualization layer".

That is nice! So I test the whole programm in a fiew days with my Lumax DAC.

So far, greetings from Hamburg

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Di 22 Apr, 2008 7:49 pm

Thanks for the bug report. I thought I fixed this one. Do you have the latest version? The error suggests that you selected an invalid audio file, or none at all. The latest version should give you a more friendly error. If that doesn't fix it, send me the audio file that is causing the problem and any other details and I will try to reproduce it and fix it.
amino hat geschrieben:Start program-->File-->New project...-> OK --> PROBLEM

Why?

--
Amino from Poland

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Di 22 Apr, 2008 7:52 pm

It is entirely possible that my Lumax driver doesn't work. I don't have a Lumax DAC to test with so I have no way of knowing. If you would like to help me test and debug the problem that would be great. Send an email to me via my website and we can go from there.
amino hat geschrieben:Next problem...
Lumax is connected to computer.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at Spaghetti.Drivers.LumaxDriver.Lumax_SendFrame(Int32 deviceHandle, LumaxPoint[] lumaxPoints, Int32 pointCount, Int32 scanSpeed, Int32 updateFashion, Int32& timeToWait)
   at Spaghetti.Drivers.LumaxDriver.SendFrame(Frame frame, Int32 pointsPerSecond, ScannerSettings scannerSettings)
   at Spaghetti.ScannerSettingsForm.SendFrame(ScannerSettings scannerSettings)
   at Spaghetti.ScannerSettingsForm.dacHardwareChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
Spaghetti
    Assembly Version: 1.3.2.0
    Win32 Version: 1.3.2.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ami/Ustawienia%20lokalne/Apps/2.0/J23GW1JM.P96/KZ3O4ZOW.W7V/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0003_e889e4f27bafa7cd/Spaghetti.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Interop.WMPLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ami/Ustawienia%20lokalne/Apps/2.0/J23GW1JM.P96/KZ3O4ZOW.W7V/spag..tion_50bf2be2f5fe3d1c_0001.0003_e889e4f27bafa7cd/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.21022.8 built by: RTM
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

[/list]

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Di 22 Apr, 2008 7:57 pm

Thanks. Let me know how it goes with the Lumax DAC. As I said above, I don't have one to test with so I have no way to verify if my Lumax driver is working. But, if you or anyone else will help me test then I am sure we can resolve any issues. I tried to get the Lumax company to let me borrow a DAC to test with but they didn't want to. :(
dj-noboddy hat geschrieben:Hey, great work so far.

Waht I realy like is the "Audio waveform visualization layer".

That is nice! So I test the whole programm in a fiew days with my Lumax DAC.

So far, greetings from Hamburg

jojo
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: -
Beitrag von jojo » Mi 23 Apr, 2008 10:00 am

carmangary hat geschrieben:I tried to get the Lumax company to let me borrow a DAC to test with but they didn't want to. :(
If a hardware manufacturer is not interested in being supported by your software, there is no reason making their hardware running.
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours :wink:

Joachim

tschosef
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 7 Projektoren, Tarm Two und DS 2000
7 x ShowNET in einem Gehäuse incl Switch
zwei alte Eigenbaukisten liegen noch im Keller rum.
Beitrag von tschosef » Mi 23 Apr, 2008 12:43 pm

Moing moing...
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Auf Deutsch: Eine Hand wäscht die andere.

:oops: :roll:
Vielleicht sollte Mr Lumax auch noch ein paar Lumaxe an LDS progger schicken ==> zum besser Händewaschen....... hat noch nicht gereicht.....
:cry:

Ne, scherz bei seite.
@ Carmangary
Did you already send a E-Mail to Tobias? No Answer??

Best regards
Erich
Schreibe nie etwas, was Du deinem Gegenüber nicht auch vor anderen Leuten ins Gesicht sagen würdest

Bin der Programmierer von Showeditor und HE-Laserscan
www.HE-Laserscan.de

Lasersoftware + Laserhardware

jojo
Beitrag von jojo » Mi 23 Apr, 2008 5:22 pm

tschosef hat geschrieben: Vielleicht sollte Mr Lumax auch noch ein paar Lumaxe an LDS progger schicken ==> zum besser Händewaschen....... hat noch nicht gereicht.....
:cry:

Januar 2005:
Seriennummer 3	"Muster Serie"		Hans Erich			gratis
Auch bei Dir würde es wohl nicht viel nützen, noch ein paar EasyLase nachzuschieben, damit HE oder der L_a_s_e_r_w_o_r_l_d Showeditor nur noch mit EasyLase läuft, oder? :wink:

Joachim

tschosef
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 7 Projektoren, Tarm Two und DS 2000
7 x ShowNET in einem Gehäuse incl Switch
zwei alte Eigenbaukisten liegen noch im Keller rum.
Beitrag von tschosef » Mi 23 Apr, 2008 5:29 pm

Auch bei Dir würde es wohl nicht viel nützen, noch ein paar EasyLase nachzuschieben, damit.......
warscheinlich nicht :wink: war nicht bös gemeint.....
ja, die EasyLase vom Januar 05 hab ich noch hier fleißig im Einsatz.... Falls ich das ende der Leihperiode übersehen hab, sag bescheid, täte mir leid :wink:

Viele Grüße
Erich
Schreibe nie etwas, was Du deinem Gegenüber nicht auch vor anderen Leuten ins Gesicht sagen würdest

Bin der Programmierer von Showeditor und HE-Laserscan
www.HE-Laserscan.de

Lasersoftware + Laserhardware

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Do 24 Apr, 2008 4:20 am

I don't understand the german posts above so I hope they aren't too important. :)

I updated the Spaghetti software to hopefully correct a Lumax bug and also an EasyLase bug. Please send feedback if you try it.

Has anyone tried using a Riya DAC with it? I don't know if it works or not but it should be close.

jojo
Beitrag von jojo » Do 24 Apr, 2008 4:34 pm

carmangary hat geschrieben:I don't understand the german posts above so I hope they aren't too important. :)
Don't care about :D

Joachim

carmangary
Beitrag von carmangary » Fr 25 Apr, 2008 4:50 am

I finally fired up my EasyLase, thanks to JoJo, and was able to finally test it with my software. I fixed a couple of things and now EasyLase works great with Spaghetti. At some time in the futiure I will add support for TTL and DMX to take full advantage of the EasyLase card.

Latest version is 1.3.2.4.

Now that I have some free time again I will probably add support for more color effects and morphing. I don't know what I will do after that. Any suggestions?

guido
Soft

Beitrag von guido » Fr 25 Apr, 2008 6:40 am

Hi,

the greatest Job would be a own Editor.
For the Timeline Effects Size X/Y, Offset X/Y, Fade in/out and Rotation
X/Y are the importants ones for me.

ILDA is an Exchange Format. If you use your own Format for
self drawn Frames you can set own Properties during the Creation
for Corner Detection, Point Repeat, Layer, Real RGB, .....
Using ILDA Frames to create a Beamshow is not the easyest Way.

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Software & Programmierung“