Laserworld CS2000RGB & CS4000RGB

Everything about the interior of a laser, its devices and components. also: laser-refills.
Antworten
charlyd
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Laserworld - CS4000RGB

Laserworld CS2000RGB & CS4000RGB

Beitrag von charlyd » Mo 15 Jun, 2020 10:31 am

Hello i have a CS4000 RGB with a jittering galvo. as far as i can see it comes from out the ilda board. when i bypass it is ok.
on my ILDA board (JH-DG446) there are some components and one of the i cannot figure out what it could be. the code is readable as W8 66 or something it is an 8 pin chip.( U7 is red circle) the chip is connected at the R, G, B, outputs from the ilda board.

Does anybody have a CS2000RGB or CS4000RGB and is willing to help me out please contact me. so i can get my unit fixed.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

NelliBalzer
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Yes, i have it

Re: Laserworld CS2000RGB & CS4000RGB

Beitrag von NelliBalzer » Di 08 Dez, 2020 6:08 pm

Hi...would anyone be able to rough approximation what the heck is going on dependent on the video I joined. My key lock was free and my pal fixed it and afterward poo went down slope. Remember, this was a projector that came in the crappiest pressing I have ever observed with the metal laser quit ricocheting around inside the unit. Appeared to be fine, truly experienced it with a fine tooth come, yet once more, I am a noob and scarcely getting the associations and how everything sorts out.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Components & materials“