Need help combining

General do-it-yourself-projects of all kind.
Antworten
ltaudio
Need help combining

Beitrag von ltaudio » Mi 04 Okt, 2006 3:15 pm

I am looking to combine 2 different wavelengths and quite possiably multipal oh the same, I have 20 160mw 650nm diodes, and a 170mw 532, and would like to combine the two for a yellow, and a few of the just red to kick out a bit more in a single beam. i have a red dicro filter but i can never seem to get the color to blend. polorization?

bolek

Beitrag von bolek » Mi 14 Mär, 2007 8:10 pm

You want beam up from 20(pcs) red module? I don't know how to do but I know how to beam up from two red modules (polarized cube beam splitter)
About red and green blend, you must use dichro mirror (for example red reflect, green transmit)- or also cube beam splitter (but cube you can use only one time in your construction)
If you need to buy cube or mirrot then I can sell you
Click here, it is one from my RGY head http://www.bolecki.pl/101_0108.JPG
Sorry for my weak English and regards from my simple RGB&GREEN ;)

thinklasers

Beitrag von thinklasers » Do 12 Jul, 2007 8:23 am

ok, so if you're combining the lasers you need to first determine how you want to do this. You can work with the crystals if you know what you are doing, but you will need to house the diode in one casing. That is going to be pretty tricky.

If you can combine the beams, or cross them you can get the desired wavelength, but you won't have much control of the beam. I'm not that versed in crystal frequencies, but I imagine you've have to try and "frequency double" the beam with some mirrors to tweak the diode just right.

Best of luck, but it is definately possible if you can just get the diodes pointing in the same direction simultaneously.
http://www.thinklasers.com

my lasers: spyder ii blue + green, 95mW green pointer, 15mW blue FDA pointer, 10mW yellow pointer, 2.0uJ IR pointer.

Hatschi
Beitrag von Hatschi » Do 12 Jul, 2007 9:28 am

Hali Hallo

Here in the german section you will find an actual discussion of beamcombining.

First try to do it with four LD´s and if you can handle this you can try it with more LD´s.
You will also find a picture of a professional combining of 48 laserdiodes that will help you a little bit.

Hatschi

thinklasers

Beitrag von thinklasers » Sa 14 Jul, 2007 9:47 pm

great link, really simple to follow compared to text. saved the entire process, will be working on something shortly.
http://www.thinklasers.com

my lasers: spyder ii blue + green, 95mW green pointer, 15mW blue FDA pointer, 10mW yellow pointer, 2.0uJ IR pointer.

ActimeL
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: nichts privates

Re: Need help combining

Beitrag von ActimeL » Sa 31 Okt, 2009 12:59 pm

it is a bit to leat but you need a wdm i think

Antworten

Zurück zu „General general do-it-yourself-projects“