Spaghetti Laser Show Software

General questions about lasershow software and show-programming.

Moderator: funkydoctor

Antworten
carmangary
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 30K RGB scanner, RIYA DAC, Moncha DAC, iShow DAC, Sound Card DAC, EasyLase DAC, PopelScan DAC, Spaghetti, Mamba, 15K scanner, 20K scanner, red lasers, green lasers, blue lasers, purple lasers
Spaghetti Laser Show Software

Beitrag von carmangary » Mi 19 Mär, 2008 3:11 am

Hi. My name is Gary and am new to this forum. I'd like to let you know of the laser show software that I have been writing. It is called Spaghetti and currently works and is tested with the Moncha DAC. I have also added support for EasyLase and RIYA Dacs but since I don't have that hardware I have not actually tested it to see if it works OK. I would like to add support for other hardware as well.

Please visit my webpage for more information and to download the latest version. I update it quite frequently (sometimes once a day) so keep checking for new versions.

Some people might wonder why I am writing laser show software. The reason is because I am a software developer and wasn't happy with the cost of other laser show software. So, I decided to write my own. I have decided to sell it to other very inexpensively so that they can also use it to make shows. I hope that one day there are a bunch of free shows that we can all share using my software.
http://www.hingednewt.com - Home of Spaghetti

Antworten

Zurück zu „Software & Programming“