Old vintage coherent laser

Selbstbau-Projekte aller Art.

Moderatoren: nohoe, lightwave, adminoli

Antworten
Fenne
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Yes, a really vintage coherent laser with mirror box. The mirror box is controles nu an interface and a very old dos pc

Old vintage coherent laser

Beitrag von Fenne » So 09 Mai, 2021 3:30 pm

Hello,

I’m completely new in this scene.I’m 39 year old. In the past I always go the belgian discotheeks with beuatifull lasershows. Now 20 years later I bought such a laser. But with the buy I didn’t know if it is functional.

It is a coherent Innova 70 laser unit, with a custom Made mirrorbox for making figurs. A lot of documentation is included. The box is controled by an interface and a really old dos computer.

The laser gives a purple spot, so we need to adjust HIM. The computer i’ve got running. But the program is very old and instabel. But okay i can’t get anh mirror running, only by using the buttons in the interface.

I’m looking for more informatiob about this unit and software. Maybe somebody understands it or used it in the past. The unit was a Rental unit by AS studio’s te Brecht Belgium.

I put Some pictures of the system

Thanx a lot for joining me.

Grtz fenne

Fenne
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Yes, a really vintage coherent laser with mirror box. The mirror box is controles nu an interface and a very old dos pc

Re: Old vintage coherent laser

Beitrag von Fenne » So 09 Mai, 2021 8:23 pm

I,ve uploaded Some pictures but i cant see them?????

VDX
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: ... diverse Laser für die Materialbearbeitung

weitere Hobbies: - CNC-Fräsen, 3D-Scannen, 3D-Drucken, Laserbearbeitung, Mikrotechnik ...

Beitrag von VDX » So 09 Mai, 2021 8:52 pm

... you have to wait, until the small green bar at the bottom, indicating the upload, vanishes again.

Another problem could be the images size -- maybe too big?

Viktor
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?426 -- Facebook-Gruppe - https://www.facebook.com/groups/383822522290730
Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - https://reprap.org/forum/list.php?425

Death
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: CO² Laser
YAG Laser
Dioden Laser

Beitrag von Death » Mo 10 Mai, 2021 7:30 am

when pictures too big ->

https://verkleinerer.drwuro.com/

put the pictures in a own directory, start the software, chose the directory, chose the picture size and quality and click " Los geht´s "

The software generate a new directory " verkleinert " in this root directory and put the smaller pictures in it.

Michael

Fenne

Beitrag von Fenne » Mo 10 Mai, 2021 8:59 pm

Thnx for your reaction.
I Will try it as soon as possible

Fenne

Fenne

Beitrag von Fenne » Mo 10 Mai, 2021 9:22 pm

Hello Hereby the pictures of my vintage laser.

I hope that somebody recognise it or knows how the pc, software and mirrobox works.

kind regards,

fenne

Fenne

Beitrag von Fenne » Mo 10 Mai, 2021 9:24 pm

pictures
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeine Selbstbau-Projekte“