[Search] Botex Laser-500 StarWar

2e hans sites (Marktplaats, eBay & co. ) In dit forum worden aanbiedingen, voorstellen behandelt. (Dit forum is niet bedoeld voor advertenties!)

Moderator: movinghead

Antworten
63Amp
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: Ja, ca. 200 Watt Gaslaser & Diodenlaser
mehrere...
...Coherent Innova 100 & 400, Purelight, Star II C / Spectra Physics 171, 168, Chroma 5 & 10
...RGB Projektoren zwischen 1W & 4W, sowie Glasfaser gespeiste Sateliten
... Pangolin LD2000 Intro´s, 1 Pro
...GS120DT, CT6800, Litrack, Apollo Basic, usw...

Hobby & Spaßfaktor Projekte und größtenteils funktionierende Museumsstücke:
unter anderem 2 ALC 909 / 1 alter Lexel / Medialas Hotboard / Mot1 mit Popelscan / 1W RGB mit K12n, Spaghetti und Minilumax / RGB Einheit

[Search] Botex Laser-500 StarWar

Beitrag von 63Amp » Di 10 Feb, 2015 3:02 am

Hi,

I´m looking for some of these old laser, which was available between 1995 and 1998.
Botex Laser-500 StarWar.

NOT the Mini StarWar with a red diode in a plastic Case.
I mean the older one in a black metal case with the air rip´s similar to shark gills up- and downside.
Originally there was a chinese 20mW HeNe tube inside.
Backside there is the cable with plug, a power switch and 2 DIN standard 8 pole female connectors for signal in & out.
At the front, there is a stepping motor, which send the Beam to 8 Mirrors.
The Beams were shot like starwar beams. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Does anybody have those laser?
I don´t need the Laser (tube or diode), you can remove them if you want - I will rebuild it a complete new way. ;-)
The stepper should be mounted and the controller-board with the DIN standard connectors inside.
Also interesting would be the original 19" controller.

after a long search I only got 2 pictures from the laser and controller in original condition.

Backside:
botex-starwar.jpg

Controller with StandBy/Fire, Music Chaser, Auto/Manual, Step, Speed; Audio Level:
ls500.jpg

Body and air rip´s can be seen here, but this is within the rebuild time - most of the new parts already integrated:
mbn.jpg

If somebody has some of these devices, please feel free to contact me. The china tubes bound to be out of order since years anyway. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „2e hands sites (Markplaats, eBay & co.)“