Newbie Laser Questions

Forum for newbie- & beginners questions. Please read our FAQ bevore you ask questions here or use the search-functions in the forums. If you can't find an answer there we'll be glad to help you.
Antworten
robertponzo
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: 4 lasers and Phoenix 4 Live

Newbie Laser Questions

Beitrag von robertponzo » Mi 10 Jul, 2013 3:06 am

Hello all:

New to this forum and to the laser community. I am a computer programmer and have done some real cool stuff already with my 4 lasers and iShow. Just purchased Phoenix4 Live and have some basic questions for a show I will doing in 6 months. All my wok has been at home under controlled conditions. I will be presented the laser show outdoors in a field at night. The lasers will be mounted on a 12 foot high platforms so they will be well above the audience head as to not cause any issues.

1. Is it better to shine the laser toward the stage (no one will be on the stage when the laser show is playing). I read that it is good to use a rear projection screen or frosted plastic drop cloth to shine on. Is this true?

2. I was able to get the fog from my fog machine in the house to show the beams but when I tried it outside the fog did not last long and there was no wind at all. Any suggestions?

3. I have been unsuccessful imported the ILDA frames from iShow into Phoenix4 Live. Any suggestions please?

Your advice is most appreciated.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Newbie & Beginners Forum“