Sale LBO crystals for high power laser

Usage, assemblance and modifications of solid-state and diode-lasers (not: laserpointers)
Antworten
Kevin Chow
Do you already have Laser-Equipment?: solid state laser

Sale LBO crystals for high power laser

Beitrag von Kevin Chow » Do 31 Mai, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi Guys,

This is Kevin Chow from Core Optronics Co.,Ltd.
http://www.coptronics.com

We're a professional crystals and polarization optics manufacturer for laser system.

Let me introduce our company.

CO's biggest advantage is NLO crystals, diffusion bonding laser crystals and polarization optics.

Because years of accumulation, we have many stock elements (BBO, LBO crystals, waveplates etc.)
If you're interested in our products, I can send our stock list to you.
On the other hand, our professional engineers and strict QA&QC department will keep best quality crystals and optics for you.

For polarization optics, we have very strong production line for waveplates and polarizers.
So if you have urgent waveplates or polarizers demand, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm sure we can help you.

The last one product is diffusion bonding crystals, we have a senior diffusion bonding engineer who work for this technique over 20 years. He not only can diffusion bonding general Nd:YVO4+YVO4, Nd:YAG+YAG, but also can diffusion bonding BBO+BBO, LBO+LBO etc.

If you have any demand in this area, please also don't forget to tell me. I will send our best quotation to you.

Please visit our website to know more about us.

Sincerely wish Core Optronics' resource can assist you! :)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Solid-state laser“