Possible Bug in Mamba 2004 version 1.60g Dongel

Alles rund um Mamba / MIII und LaserPainter.
Antworten
bauke
Possible Bug in Mamba 2004 version 1.60g Dongel

Beitrag von bauke » Di 07 Mär, 2006 11:16 pm

Dear Laserfreaks Mamba users. I made some measurments in my laserlab with the new version of mamba 2004 1.60g. There is a bug. I did reported it to Medialas (Peter Mayer). Problely end of this month version 1.60h
This is his answer from Peter:

Yes there were a few changes in between the frames, so the blanking
time is now (much!) too long. I will try to change this in the next release. I hope I can do this shortly after Prolight and Sound tradeshow in Frankfurt this month. Thanks for the detailed information.

Best regards,
Peter

This is my report send to medialas:

This report describes that the output of RGB colors is very low at mamba 1.60g dongel when displaying a single beam.

I have a computer system equipped with mamba 2004 1.297b. The X and Y data go to Dap 12b Card and the RGB data go the parallel port attached with D/A converter MAX506ACPP.
System is working perfect for more than a year know.

One month ago a bought the new mamba 1.60g dongel version and an terrascanset to built a second laser computer.
I installed it on the new 19” PC with a Dap12b Card and the D/A converter from my other perfect working laser computer to test.
I made all Mamba 1.60g color configurations settings the same as mamba 2004 1.297b.
When I draw a single beam in the editor at full intensity and display it to the projector the output intensity is very low. At the other working system with the Mamba 2004 1.297b version the same single beam is displayed at full intensity.
Is this problem known at Medialas ? And is there a solution for it.
If you need more background information just mail me.
I hope that this information can help you to make Mamba better !
Mfg,
B.G. Jansens

da2001
Beitrag von da2001 » Di 07 Mär, 2006 11:51 pm

I informed Peter mayer also several months ago about this error. i had exactly the same problem.

Tested with Easylase, Mamba Black 1.6 / DAB12b Mamba 1.x

Antworten

Zurück zu „Mamba / MIII & LaserPainter“